Walking Through The Water Walking Through The Water

Not bad man, I can see you've made a huge improvement with your music. I really liking this. 5 stars bruh.

Caribbean Blue Binaural Loop+* Caribbean Blue Binaural Loop+*

i feel like im being taken back to golden axe when I listen to this, oh the memories! this is a really good loop :)

Chronamut responds:

haha glad you like man!

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Legacy Legacy

All i can think to say is wow...........So much nostalgia. My brain rushed through the past, years back to where melee was super popular. This is really good and creative. I would love to hear more pieces like this from you, keep up the amazing work!

Leaves of Yggradsil Leaves of Yggradsil

*GASPS*............When i listened to this today, i simply...............(DRAMATIC PAUSE).............FELL IN LOVE! I could seriously see this in a very popular video game. It kinda reminds me of Tales of Symphonia mixed with a little bit of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. Keep up the good work, this was truely AMAZING!!!!

Neon-Bard responds:

Wow! I'm beside myself to know that you "fell in love" with it! :D Mission accomplished!

It's extremely interesting that you bring up Tales of Symphonia because guess what...that's where I heard the word 'Yggradsil' first (though the game spells it Yggradsill I believe, which is a character but anyway...) They based the legend of the 'Great Kharlan Tree' on the Norse myth of Yggradsil. Fun stuff! Tales of Symphonia and Crystal Chronicles belong on my all-time favorite games list so the fact that you've compared my song with them tickles me pink. Thank you very much! :)

ET16~State of Emergency ET16~State of Emergency

This Is Excelent! Whenever i listen to this piece, i find myself thinking about a boss battle from resident evil. The intensity of this piece around the middle of the of it true drawed me in. This is really good, keep up the good work!

Cave of Spirits Cave of Spirits

Mezmerizing

I thought this was pretty great. I love deep dark music like this. It puts me in the feeling of a lost area like silent hill and yeah i recognise your instruments on here so i thought it was FL studio. Great work!

Lorens4444 responds: